- In the last year or graduated an IT University or IT College.
- Painstaking, open mind, willing to learn new technologies.
- Know and have experience on 1 programming language at least (Java, .NET), in Pre-intermediate level.
- Able to show developed project is a plus.
- Work in a professional environment, have chance to work in real IT projects.
- Work under guidance of experienced engineers, able to get advice on personal career path.
- Receive monthly subsidy according to performance.
- Have chance to be recruited as company employee.
- Working condition: 40h/week. Do not work on Saturday and Sunday.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your CV written clearly level, skills or projects that you have done, together with working experience (if any) to email address: email@example.com, with the title: [Intern] Fullname_date
Ex: [Intern] NguyenVanA_2018.08.03
Priority interview shall be given to candidates who submit CV early.
Only contact with candidates that meet our requirements.