- Taking part in the programming of information management system, using the J2EE platform.
- Planning; coordinating with other members of the team.
- Experienced with Java programming.
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate.
- Knowledge of technologies: JQuery, JSon, HTML, XML,…
- Knowledge of Object – Oriented Programming (OOP) such as MVC, MVVM.
- Experience in programming with one of database management systems: My SQL Oracle, MSSQL Server,…
- Ability to analyze and build system.
- Ability to self-research and follow-up new technologies.
- English fluency: good in technical reading & writing; able to communicate with foreign clients is a must.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Priority for the candidates with experience in Liferay Portal and ZK Framework.
What we offer:
- Dynamic working environment, training and career growth opportunities.
- Salary review up to 2 times a year.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Effectiveness bonus based on project and performance.
- Working 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday. Weekly days-off: Saturday and Sunday.
- Great chance to enhance your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program.
- Opportunity to join the free English class with enthusiastic teacher and foreigner.
- Rest days (annual leaves, public holiday…) follow the current of the Labor law.
- Having many opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Taking part in the social activities and receiving welfare by company regulation.
- Social insurance, health care, jobless insurance in accordance with Labor law.
- Yearly company trip.
- Cover letter
- Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject format as follows: [Java]Candidate’s name_Date,
Eg: [Java] NguyenVanA_2016.11.30
- Deadline: 15/12/2016
- Priority test and interview with the earlier applications.
- Only contact with the candidates who fulfill the requirements.