- Analyzing and developing website.
- Planning; coordinating with other members of the team.
- Experienced with AngularJS, ReactJS is a big plus.
- Experience in Protractor or similar frameworks.
- Experience working with common technologies like MEAN and MERN
- Having knowledge of RESTFul, Git, Git flow in an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and cooperate well in a team.
- English fluency: good in technical reading & writing; able to communicate with foreign clients.
- Having the background knowledge of programming
- Willingness to research and follow up the new technology trends.
- Ability to read and write English documents
- Be participated in training course from 1-3 months with allowance
- A chance to be an employee after the training course.
What we offer:
- Dynamic working environment, training and career growth opportunities.
- Salary review up to 2 times a year.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Effectiveness bonus based on project and performance.
- Working 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday. Weekly days-off: Saturday and Sunday.
- Great chance to enhance your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program.
- Opportunity to join the free English class with enthusiastic teacher and foreigner.
- Rest days (annual leaves, public holiday…) follow the current of the Labor law.
- Having many opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Taking part in the social activities and receiving welfare by company regulation.
- Social insurance, health care, jobless insurance in accordance with Labor law.
- Yearly company trip.
- Cover letter
- Please send your profile to email@example.com with email subject format as follows: [FE]Candidate’s name_Date, Eg: [FE] NguyenVanA_2017.02.18
- Deadline: 31/03/2017
- Priority test and interview for earlier applications.